August 18, 2013

AUGUST UPDATE

My Stitchin Mojo has been lacking. I didn't get as much stitched this past month as I would have liked.
Hopefully I'll have SC Autumn Quilt completed by next month's update. Here's what I've done so far:


My Goal has been to finish all four Seasons by the end of the year. Fingers Crossed!

On the Home Front, I've been changing out my Guest Bath Decor. I've had my Magnolias displayed, curtain and all, for the past 20 years, so I'm way overdue for a change. Keeping with the bird theme I have throughout my home, Here's the changes I've made so far...............

B-4 Magazine Rack

and after...........


It looks so much better next to my new Shower curtain:


I still have several more projects to do, but I'm Happy with my start.


I also purchased some cubbies from a local seller to add storage in my over sized hallway. There are 24 Cubbies in all, and it measures 6 x 4 feet.

B-4 Cubbies


And after a few adjustments to fit my style....


I decided to make 2 reversible Seasonal Dresser Scarves. Spring/Summer & Fall/Winter 

Here's the Fabric I have chosen:
  

Spring / Summer is done ....


and is now in use. Fall/Winter is on my to do list.

I've added 12 colored basket from Dollar Tree, and a few boxes I had on hand. Several CS book and Lealets, and I still have a couple cubbies yet to fill....


Hopefully I'll get the Fall/Winter Scarf completed by next month's update.

Be sure to check the Freebie Tab at the top of the page to get the August Challenge Freebie.

Until Next month,

HAPPY STITCHIN!!!




3 comments:

Sue said...

You have been one busy gal!!!! Everything looks fabulous.

Hugs,
Sue

Kaisievic said...

You have been so busy! All looks really great.

Sue said...

I just love your cubbies!!!! Great job!

Hugs,
Sue